Why use Atlas Edge Staffing?
Are you looking for a job that better suits you?
That’s What We Do… we help people find work. And it’s a FREE service!
It’s as easy as one, two, three!
- Stop by our office,
- fill out our employment application, and
- apply for the job you want!
No need to fill out hundreds of applications with a hundred different questions to answer. All we need is one application and it can be submitted for any job that we have available. For those of you who have applied through us before but now want to look for something different, don’t worry! We keep all of our employee’s original applications for a full year! All you need to do is check in with us on a regular basis and let us know what you are looking for. On top of this great service we also offer our own payroll system. When you go through Atlas Edge Staffing, payday can be weekly or biweekly based on which employer you are working for.
Types of Jobs we fill
Are you looking for that one job that best fits you? Well you have come to the right place!!! We fill jobs in all different areas!
- Clerical: Accounting, Office Assistant, Data Entry, ER Administration, Management, Payroll
- Construction: Residential, Commercial, Remodel, Labor, Clean up, Weatherization, Insulation, Sheetrock, Concrete, Framing, Roofing
- Driving: Delivery Drivers, CDL Truck Driving
- Industrial: Welding, Machinists, Mill Work, Mechanics, Millwrights
- Other Labor: Green Chain, Lumber Yard Assistants, Plastic Manufacturing, Landscape, Seafood Processing
An unfortunate fact is that hiring managers have far too many resumes to look through to find the best employee for the position they are trying to get filled. An important step to building your resume is ensuring that it can stand out above the rest. Here are some steps to ensure that yours can stand out:
- Keep it straightforward
- One page is all you need
- Use a professional font
- Keep it to the point
- Keep it relevant to the position
- Prioritize key skills and job duties
- Use confident language
- Avoid unspoken expectations
- Include all relevant information
- List previous (applicable) work and volunteer experience
- List your job skills and your level of experience (intermediate or expert)
- Include any certificates or degrees and licenses
- Make sure your final copy is free of any errors!
- A misspelled word can automatically get your resume thrown out
Have someone review your resume before turning it in